This post is the final post in a series of studies about “Angels”. I strongly suggest you begin with the introduction to this study, please click here to read it.
Feel free to comment below with your own thoughts about each verse and how you will be acting on each thought. Also, if you haven’t yet signed up to receive the notifications of new studies, you can do that today (the form is at the bottom of the page).
Angels – Day 30
The prophet Daniel is well known for his time spent in the den with the lions, but much more of his book is about the prayers he prayed and the visions he saw. In this particular vision we hear that God answered his prayer immediately and sent Gabriel to explain things.
While I was still in prayer, Gabriel the one I had seen in a previous vision came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice.
Daniel is well known for his time spent in the lion’s den (Daniel 6) but much more of his book is about the prayers he prayed and the visions he saw. In this particular vision we hear that God answered his prayer immediately and sent Gabriel to explain things. In the following chapter (Daniel 10:13-14) we see Jesus answering Daniel’s prayer personally, but being opposed by the enemy until Michael, another warring angel, came to help him. There really are battles going on constantly in the unseen world.
Pray for a new revelation of the reality of the unseen spiritual world, ask the Lord to open your eyes and mind to the truth of all that is going on there.
Thank God for His angelic forces offering you protection for yourself and those you pray for.
Read the following summary of all we have discovered about angels during this month.
Be encouraged that they are there for you.
- React when we tell them what to do. Day 2
- Help us to see things clearly. Day 3
- Encourage us. Day 4 & Day 8
- Give us successful journeys. Day 5 & Day 13
- Visit our homes. Day 6 & Day 7
- Are powerful rescuers. Day 7
- Bring us good news. Day 8 & Day 9
- Calm our fears. Day 9
- Keep us on the right road. Day 10 & Day 11
- Travel constantly between heaven and earth. Day 13
- Attract our attention. Day 14
- Meet our needs. Day 15
- Open prison doors. Day 18 & Day 19
- Protect us from injury and death. Day 20, Day 23 & Day 29
- Deliver us from trouble. Day 21
- Bring wind and fire. Day 22
- Feed us and minister to our needs. Day 24
- React to our prayers. Day 25
- Do the impossible: Move the blockages. Day 26
- Have council meetings with Father God. Day 27
- Reveal the future. Day 28
- Fight for us. Day 30